Company History
 HAKUSOH was opened as woodcraft factory by Yoshio Iwase on 1947. He and his employees used to make baseball bats in present Head office.
 On 1954, Yoshio's changed the factory place where is Nishizuka-cyo to expand HAKUSOH's producction.
 The company president changed to Junichiro Iwase who is Yoshio's oldest son because Yoshio died on 1975.
 After that, Junichiro put in Numerical Control Machine and ShapeReader in the factory. He is also training and managing new young skilled worker.
Copyright(C) HAKUSOH All Rights Reserved